$400/ 20 retouched digital images / up to 4 hours session
Extra image are $10 each
Newborn photography Rocklin Roseville Folsom Granite Bay Folsom Sacramento Elk Grove Rancho Cordova
There are moments in your life that you want to remember forever. Child birth is one of those moments, very important and exited. Since babies are growing and changing very fast, I would recommend capturing this unrepeatable moment with a professional newborn photographer, you will cherish it forever.
- Best time for a newborn session is 4-14 days after births, overdue babies up to 1 week. At this period babies will still remind you how tiny they were and should be sleeping very well during the posing, outfits changing, and wrapping.
- I would recommend CONTACT me before your due date and reserve a session for your baby. When the baby will arrive we will schedule a session in the recommended period.
- My photos will keep beautiful moments of baby's first days in the world. Parents and siblings are also welcome for photos with a new family member, check newborn packages with a family above.
- Newborn babies might be sleeping or sometimes be fuzzy during the session, let me take care of it during the session. Patience, big experience working with newborns, gentle and safe posing techniques is a key for success in each newborn session.
- Props, clothes, wraps, hats for newborns will be provided for the session by the photographer. We can discuss your preferred colors or styles before the session. I always more than happy to create something unique and customize it for your family style. If you have any ideas or dreams about your baby's first photo session, let me know before it please.
- My photography studio is located in Rocklin and welcoming clients coming from surrounding areas